Selected to represent Suffolk on Monday 9th August to Wednesday 11th August at The Bedfordshire Golf Club, Spring Lane, Kempston, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK43 8SR
Georgia Parker (Bury St Edmunds)
Rio Everitt (The Suffolk)
Juliette Coffey (Woodbridge)
Chloe Dixon (Ufford Park)
Sophie Kubitzek (Bury St Edmunds)
Natasha Gregory (Ipswich)
Melissa Coffey (Woodbridge)
Laura Eaden (Ipswich)
- Spectators are very welcome but must keep their distance from the players during play and stay clear of other golfers on the course.
- Dogs are not permitted on the course or in the clubhouse
- No one, other than appointed persons, is permitted to talk to the players
- This also applies to fellow team members – No Communication
- Make sure any mobile phone is switched off
- Keep to the sides of fairways and away from any ball in play
- Avoid trampling long grass when helping to search for a ball
- If a found ball might be the player’s, do not touch it
- Do not carry or handle a player’s clubs or offer advice
- Do not offer information about Rules or Local Rules, which may be different to the club rules, to Players. There will be four Referees on the course who are the only individuals permitted to give such advice to Players. Players will be given the Referees’ mobile telephone number in order to contact Referees should they need Rules advice
- Keep still and quiet and do not use cameras while a ball is being played
- Golf courses can be dangerous for young children – please keep them safe
- Bedfordshire Golf Club reserves the right to ask spectators to leave the course.
- Permission to photograph during this event must be requested at the junior administration desk in advance.
Catering for Visitors:
Food and Drink may be purchased from the main bar at the Bedfordshire Golf Club.
A toilet is available on the course on the 6th tee and is also near the 11th and 12 tees.
The code for the exit barrier will need to be obtained from the pro shop each day before leaving.